MENNUS 200 mg – PLA filler with CMC
A long-term neocollagenesis filler that lasts more than a year and a half, which slowly fills the skin with collagen to maintain a natural volume.
PLA (Poly-lactic acid) + CMC (Carboxymethyl cellulose)
Package: 1 vial / 200 mg
Number of treatment: 1-3 times
Duration: 18-24 months
Purpose of use: Inject the product into the dermal layer or subcutaneous layer to improve wrinkles in the adult’s facial area through physical recovery.
Recommended treatment area: The entire facial area excluding the glabella and eye area.
Benefits of MENNUS 200 mg:
- in comparison with HA filler that only gives temporary volume, PLA fillers help to improve wrinkle by boosting collagen creation with volume.
- low injection power compared to general PLA fillers when injecting
- spherical PLA particle create volume evenly on the skin and there is no needle blockage
- faster decomposition than other products, so easier treatment preparation.
Who might need MENNUS 200 mg treatment:
- 30s~50s who worry about skin aging – to improve fine wrinkle and skin elasticity
- people who concerned about sensitive skin – to improve thin, dry, and sensitive skin due to external and environmental factors
- people getting ready for a special day – skin improvement in a short time ahead of special days such as wedding, first-birthday parties, filming, etc.
- who wants to restore skin health
PLA [Poly Lactic Acid] is a fatty polyester that is a thermoplastic material that synthesized using monomers from 100% renewable sources, such as starch from corn and potatoes. There are 2 types of enantiomer, L-Body and D-Body, in the monoamine lactic acid of PLA, which have different optical properties, but the chemical and physical properties are the same.
meNnus is a long-term and Neocollagenesis (promote collagen creation) filler that lasts more than a year and a half, which slowly fills the skin with collagen to maintain a natural volume
Improve the Quality of Human Life
Bio-convergence & Integration company
Next-generation biotechnology research company focused on the core technology of convergence and integration with bio-materials, pharmaceuticals and devices
Provide beauty solutions of innovative technologies with the know-how of the founder and affiliated research laboratory
Contribute to the happiness and healthy life of human beings, focusing on the medical aesthetic business and derma care business
Biomaterials for tissue restoration:
HA – used to inject cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid under the skin to fill or enlarge the procedure area directly
PN – help to restore the skin’s natural health by injecting PN to promote cell regeneration and collagen production
PLA – inject PLA under the skin to provide immediate volume through CMC gel and continuous collagen regeneration through PLA particles.
Combination for elastic skin booster: PN+HA+ α
– optimized combination of PN and HA helps activation of collagen, antioxidant and improvement of skin elasticity
High-functional cosmetics: PN+HA+ α
– availability of premium home care with whitening/fine line improvement/UV protection functional cosmetic line with PN and HA as key ingredients
PLA filler is a slowly biodegradable, and stimulate collagen creation in injected area for longer period of time. Effect lasting for 18-24 months or more
Compared to general PLA filler, meNnus has a perfect spherical shape and is more convenient with its low injection power due to uniform particle size
Reduce treatment time by applying Reanzen’s freeze-drying technology through quick suspension
No residue left in the body after a period of time using biodegradable (absorbable) materials.